1099G form


Hi,I recieved unemployment in 2006 but I did not work.I recieved a 1099G form. I was woundering if i have to file taxes because i don't have any W2? Thanks,
david ingram replies:

The 1099G form amount goes on line 19 of your 1040.

Comments (0)

CEN-TA Cross Border Services - Tax, Visas, Immigration