old taxes in US and Canada

My_question_is: Applicable to both US and Canada
Subject: old taxes
Expert: [email protected]
Date: Monday February 12, 2007
Time: 06:51 PM -0500


how far can you go back to collect taxes? I have money oweing from &6',77',
and 82-86'. Is there any way I get the money back?

david ingram replies:

In Canada you can go back three years at any time and ten years with an
appeal to the Fairness Committee.

In the USA, you can go back three years.