Bankruptcy - A few Questions too late! - Surrey and

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
---------------------- multipart/alternative attachment
Hi I am not sure that you can give me any helpful advice now, but I filed my bankruptcy last June without seeking any good legal advice prior to filing. My ex husband was one of my creditors due to legal costs. ( A whole other story) But due to his complaints and to the trustee and my ex husband I was granted a conditional discharge. I have to pay 10,000.00. I made a total of 12,000.00 dollars last year. How am I expected to pay this money and live? Is there any recourse after the fact? Am I not discharged until that is all payed? 
david ingram replies:
In my opinion the worst thing a person can do is go directly to a bankruptcy trustee unless there are no complications period.  
Get a divorce or the tax department involved and you have to have a lawyer on your side.
Answers to this and other similar  questions can be obtained free on Air every Sunday morning.
Every Sunday at 9:00 AM on 600AM in Vancouver, Fred Snyder of Cartier Partners and I will be hosting an INFOMERCIAL but LIVE talk show called "ITS YOUR MONEY"
Those outside of the Lower Mainland will be able to listen on the internet at 
Local phone calls to (604) 280-0600 - There is a provincial long distance line as well and old shows are archived at the site.
---------------------- multipart/alternative attachment
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
---------------------- multipart/alternative attachment--


Trackback URL for this entry:

No trackback comments for this entry.