Australia Working Visa Tax return


Hi, I had worked in Australia last year for 3 months under a tourist working visa and was taxed very heavily. I was wondering how to get my taxes back (including superannuation).
david ingram replies:

The asuperannuation is lost. However, you can file an Australian return and get some, if not all of the tax deducted back. However, the income has to be reported upon your Canadian return because as a Canadian resident, you are taxable on your world income. Any tax you leave behind will be a tax credit on line 431 of your Canadian return.

You can get hold of the Australian forms you need at