Capital Gains Exemption for sle of Revenue Property

My question is: Canadian-specific

QUESTION: When I sell my revenu property, what is the capital gain exemption I can use?

Thank you

david ingram replies:

The bad news is that there is no capital gains exemption for revenue property. However, the good news is that only 50% of the profit is taxable.

At the moment, there "is" a $500,000 exemption for the sale of active farmland (by the owner not rented by the owner) and / or the sale of shares in an 'active' Canadian Controlled Private Corporation. (The corporation is NOT active if it holds rental real estate unless it has five full time employees who are not related to the shareholders.)

david ingram