Claiming car expenses in Canada

QUESTION: I receive a monthly car allowance from work, my work gave me a T220 form to claim my mileage on my taxes for the year.
How do I calculate this, I live in Ontario.
david ingram replies:

Get hold of Formn T777 -

I think it is quite self-explanatory. If not, there is a booklet you can read at