US/Canadian marriage - Dan Cuppett US Immigration Attorney


My daughter is planning to get married to an American citizen. She wants to have her marriage to be done in Quebec-Canada. What is the best and quickest way to get a legal stay in the US?
Also is it possible for her to keep traveling back and forth while her entry visa is under process?
I would appreciate your quick reply.


david ingram replies:

Travelling back and  forth is a no-no without an advance parole obtained by filing form I-131.

If this is a problem, she will need a US Immigration Attorney


Daniel C. Cuppett, Esq.
Law Office of Mark Schneider
57 Court Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
[email protected]

If you need local help.