Election under section 45(2) Edmonton Tax Accountant


Could you possibly recommend an accountant in Edmonton who is knowledgable and practiced in tax law as it relates to real estate. Specifically, someone who could prepare a return that elects to rent out my principal residence without capital gains for up to four years.


I do not have a clue but a long time ago, one of our readers recommended one and I published his name. Can't find it in my own archives so I will send it out again. In fact if anyone knows of "any" accountant who has told them to use and more importantly "how to use" section 45(2) in any city in Canada.

If we don't come up with one, you can always consult with me by phone and send the returns to North Vancouver.

Any ideas anyone?

PS - the request goes out with your information removed.


Trackback URL for this entry: http://www.centa.com/trackback.php/20060814172105700

No trackback comments for this entry.